Hackney has a diverse range of backdrops, from the railway arches of Andre Street and Geffrye Street, and the quiet, tree lined Victorian De Beauvoir Town, to the loft conversions and vibrant social centres of Hoxton and Shoreditch.
Hackney prides itself on being film friendly and the popularity of the borough as a filming destination is growing, year on year.
We operate a one stop shop for filming in Council owned locations, and on the public highway in Hackney.
We will provide the following services:
- Location sourcing
- Liaison with relevant Council departments
- Liaison with residents where required
- Liaison with local police
- Attendance at recces where necessary
- Advice on traffic management issues
- Facilitating filming on Council owned property
- Facilitating parking
- Organisation of Council support services, e.g. refuse collection
- Provision of an on call service for residents / production when night filming
Find out more about filming in Hackney